Friday, July 1, 2011

days 21 & 22- summer cleaning/ t.g.i.f.

I cleaned my room for the first time in about a month on Thursday... here are the before and afters.











I found this decorate your own cow thing from Chick- fil- A so I decided to do it. 


She's an albino cow.


Looney Mooney is very happy that my room is now clean. Yes, Looney Mooney. Looney after Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter and Mooney after Lupin, my favorite character. 


Friday night I went to Pei Wei with my parents, brother, and grandpa. Honey seared chicken on brown rice om nom nom.... 


After that I drove around aimlessly because I didn't feel like sitting at home. I decided to go to Walmart, because Walmart is the best place to go when there's nothing else to do. Not really, I just wanted to go there. I felt like being randomly nice so I got some goodies and a card for my friend who is also named Becca haha. 


I left it on her doorstep. 



I don't think Katy Perry will write a song about my Friday night, but it was nice nonetheless. Plus, I can actually remember it rather than it being "a blacked out blur". No thanks Katy Perry, I prefer not to voluntarily suffer from amnesia. You can keep your stupid alcohol ;)   





1 comment:

  1. That was nice of you to do that for other becca. and I like that photo of the stuff on the floor and then nothing, that was funny.

    ReplyDelete