Tuesday, July 12, 2011

days 30, 31, 32, & 33- harry potter 7 preparation

The main events of Saturday through Tuesday can pretty much be classified under "Harry Potter Preparation". On Saturday I went over to Robbie's house with Jon to watch all 7 Harry Potter Movies. I only got through the first one and about half of the second one because I had plans to go to dinner with my friend Emma at Too Bizarre. We had a very nice time! I love the decor in there.



Emma's sushi. 


I wish I could eat this for every meal. 


We took the long way home and put the top down. 





Such a nice evening! 


 After dinner I went back to Robbie's to catch a bit of the 5th movie. We went and got energy drinks because we were getting a little tired.


I love Peanut! 


Okay, so I guess taking my dog to the beach doesn't exactly fall under Harry Potter Preparation, but I can't spend every waking moment dwelling on the fact that Harry Potter is coming out in 3 days... or can I? 




I'm not normally one to take pictures of sunsets, but this one reminded me of The Lion King for some reason.


Today I went thrifting with Adrienne and Amanda [Dare Night reunion!] in search of Dolores Umbridge apparel. It was a success. 


We went to the Humane Society Thrift Store first. We found a Lizzie McGuire Blooper DVD. Just knowing things like this exist makes my life. 


We found an extreme turtle neck at the Salvation Army. I ended up getting it for my Umbridge costume. 


A very good day to say the least. 



No comments:

Post a Comment