Friday, July 8, 2011

days 26, 27, 28, & 29- commercial making & beach going

My Tuesday was spent working on a commercial for VBS. It took me a total of 8 hours to make, and here it is:


On Wednesday I went to the beach with Sam, Kady, Ali, Ian, and Mike. It was absolutely lovely. Sam was nice enough to give me a ride.





We dug an enormous hole. 








Dig a dig a dig a diggity dig... 

















Thursday was supposed to be another beach day but not many people could come and plus it was raining, so Kady, Ali, and I went to the Gardens mall. We met up with Hunter, too! 



We went to Victoria's Secret. Ali and Kady were very excited about the neon underwear... 


It was my first time ever going in that store and I was uncomfortable with all the scantily clad mannequins... 


That night I went to Lobsterfest- it's an annual fundraiser for the Republican party of [I forget] county. I had lobster for the first time, it was alright. A bunch of people running for office gave speeches on why people should vote for them and blah blah blah. No speech would be complete without mention of Ronold Reagan, Marco Rubio, and family values for cheap applause. Ohhhh politics... 


Friday was "Cow Appreciation Day" at Chick-fil-A so I got my cow get-up out of the closet and headed over for my free meal. I think about half of my cow spots fell off by the time this picture was taken.  


And now for some random photos of the rain that I took while in the car. 



That afternoon I stopped by Sam's house because it would be the last time I could see her before she leaves for 10 days. [noooo!]


We were both dissatisfied with the above photo so we took another. I like this one much better: 


It really conveys our natural beauty. 


No comments:

Post a Comment