Saturday, June 11, 2011

day 3- dare night

Today was quite a fun day. In the mornin' I ate breakfast at Cracker Barrel with my madre, padre, and hermano. Then I saw Super 8 (it was super good by the way) with Jon and Robbie. Next was the main event of the day- Dare Night/ Scavenger Hunt thing- organized by the amazing Courtland Thomas. My team consisted of myself, Adrienne, and Amanda. Here are some of the highlights of the night....

A photo on a bed in a store (or something along those lines, I can't remember exactly)


Yoga poses in a parking lot.


Yoga pose on a Target ball. 


A photo of yourselves on a security video.


A photo of your team making a pyramid. They're going to need weekly chiropractor visits for the rest of their lives. 


Photo next to a fountain.


In front of a fish tank making fish faces. 


Photo next to a frog. This one happened to be dead...


Prank another team. (I stole Tyler's hat)


Go in the opposite sex's bathroom.



Propose to someone. (Bonus points if it's a member of the same sex) Look who we ran into! :)





Walk a stranger's dog. I'm pretty sure this lady was drunk.



So that's about it. Fun day, I love my junior (whoops, I mean Senior!) friends <3 

1 comment: