Monday, June 27, 2011

days 16 & 17- rainy days

Saturday and Sunday were days spent mostly inside due to the rain and my lack of a car.


When I did finally get out of the house, I met a lady from my church at Starbucks to give her my commercial to play at church on Sunday for the Coffee House. Here it is:



By the way, you should totally go. It's at 7:30, I forgot to put that in. If you need directions let me know!

After that I stopped by the McDonold's drive thru to see my friend Emma who works there. Sadly, I forgot to get a photo :( 

One small order of french fries later I went to my best friend Sam's house because I hadn't seen her in like a week. Let the silliness ensue....  




Somehow the feather kept on ending up in my hair ahaha. 













All you have to do to look creepy is smile... and look down. 


:3







Sunday was lovely day. I went to my grandma's church for "Old Fashioned Sunday". 


Aaaaand insert cute photo of my dog. 



There was a robin in our garden!  


My mom and I (and Maddy) sat outside on the porch while it was raining. 






In an attempt to be cute I made a boat to sail on the water...


As you can see, it didn't quite work... 


So I resorted to dancing/ jumping in the rain.


1 comment:

  1. Becca, you are amazing! :D That commercial was soo great! And you are freaking adorable as well! I just randomly started stalking your blog, and now I have the need to read EVERYTHING! <3

    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete