Saturday, June 25, 2011

days 9 & 10- bunfest/ hunter's birthday party

Saturday was a great day- first off Ali, Sam, Ian, and I stopped by Bunfest at the Humane Society. It was pretty lame because although there were a buttload of adorable bunnies, we weren't allowed to hold any of them :( So we went to a Mexican Restaurant in Palm City.



Please note myself sporting my fist ever gators tee.






I have no idea what they were doing. 



Commence the duck face/ myspace photos...






Sir Ian made me a flower!





After that I went to my love Hunter's sweet sixteen! Twas an absolute blast.






I love me some Kaileigh :3



Ahhhh!




Cute little asians.




Day "10" was Sunday so I went to church and that was about it. I didn't take any pictures so therefore I don't remember what I did other than that... This is why I need to take photos, because I have the worst memory evah. 

1 comment: