Sunday, June 26, 2011

days 11, 12, 13, 14 & 15- camp!

Minus the living conditions (the 1 bathroom to 17 girls ratio and our arctic cold room) camp was pretty much amazing.  The speaker was incredible, I got closer to my friends and made a million new ones. Without further ado, here are the highlights of camp: 

My lovely company on the drive there. 



Gabby had a gator's tee on, so naturally that needed to be documented. 


Riding on the back of the trailer. Probably not the safest means of transportation, but definitely the funnest. 


"Whose Line is it Anyway" theme night. 


Waiting for lunch in the hot hot heat. 





These bugs were EVERYWHERE.



Thanks for photo-bombing Kali :P 


Da boys discussing their demo. 



50's theme night! Be jealous ladies.  




 We had a surprise party for Jen's 18th birthday!



Opening her card.


This is Franz Ferdinand the frog. And Jonathon of course. 


This is my favorite "16" year old. Ever. 



It's a turtle!


Lolz. 


Fooling around on the playground. 


Nighttime jumping pictures! 


Trying to get a good group photo... and failing. 



My fave. 


Chilling in zee room.








I got my SAT scores while at camp. I took it for the fourth time about a month ago to see if I could get 10 points higher in order to meet the full bright futures requirement. Let's just say I did a lot better than I was expecting to. I don't understand why I couldn't have gotten these scores before!



Getting ready for the Sadie Hawkins Dance/ Prom. 



My suave date. Totally made up for not having a date to actual prom. 


I ran/ he skate boarded up the hill to the chapel because the only way to arrive in style is heaving and out of breath. 




We had matching Converses. (Like a boss)


I think Kristen shouted something haha. 




Making up for the height difference. 


Oh Dan...



My boys!


Somehow I ended up with two dates to prom haha. 



After "prom" I went back to the dorm. The power was out :( 


I love these gals! 





Cutie pie :3



We stopped at Pizza Hut on the way home. 


Yeah- yuh! Thank you, 20X zoom. 



Sleepy heads. 



Our lovely driver!


Maddy was excited to see me :D 


Although camp was an absolute blast, I'm glad to be home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment